In the season 2014-2015 Eurasian Prize is awarded in the following nominations:
I. ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM
Open competition for professional architects and students of respective universities and faculties.
- URBANISM city and town planning, planning of centers, streets and quarters of populated localities, modernization and reconstruction of buildings and constructions
- APPARTMENT BUILDINGSprivate houses, cottages, villas, aparts houses
- MUNICIPAL BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTIONStheoric sport, administrative, educational, business and merchant buildings, objects of culture
- INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTIONS
II. ENVIRONMENAL DESIGN
Open competetion for professional designers and students of respective universities and faculties.
- LIVING INTERIORprivate house and apartment interiors
- PUBLIC INTERIORinteriors of showrooms, shopping spaces, business, education, culture, leisure, entertainment, sports, fitness and wellness venues, offices, etc.
III. INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Open competition for professional designers and students of respective universities and faculties.
- HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS lamps, utensils, household appliances, living and office furniture, decoration, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- TRANSPORT VEHICLES automobiles, bicycles, motor bicycles, planes, yachts, cutters, specialized transport, airships, etc.
- URBAN ENVIRONMENT OBJECTS benches, urns, bicycle sparking, transport stops, urban lightning, playgrounds, objects of visual communication, informational terminals, etc.
- HEALTH AND SPORTING GOODS medical equipment, simulators, sports inventory and outfit, tents, knapsacks, canoes, inflatable swimming pools, etc.
- INDUSTRIAL AND SPECIAL PURPOSE EQUIPMENT horticultural sundry, machines, maintenance facilities, special tools, furniture and professional accessories, servers, connection boxes, counters, professional equipment, etc
- MODERN ELECTRONICS AND COMUNICATION FACILITIES personal and tablet computers, mobile phones, notebook payloads, visual communication devices, cameras, navigators, etc
Relevant universities take part in a team competition automatically. Three places are awarded to the universities according to the total amount of points gained by the contestants representing them.
In each nomination works are represented in two subcategories:
- actualized projects (serial and developmental prototypes)
In case of disputable situation (equal average score by concept and actualized project +/- 0,1-0.2 points) decision is made in favor of the actualized project.
Eurasian Prize 2015 competition program finishes in Spring 2015 with the awarding ceremony.
Grand Prix of the Eurasian Prize festival is awarded to the authors of the best works in each competition that get the highest average score according to the jury. Grand Prix winners are provided with the Eurasian Prize 2015 Grand Prix statuette and Grand Prix diploma.
1st place holders in each nomination are awarded with the Eurasian Prize 2015 statuette. The statuette is awarded only in the professional category.
Laureates in each nomination are awarded with Gold, Silver and Bronze diplomas for
1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively.
All diplomas are subdivided into two categories: professional and student.
A university that takes 1st place is awarded with the Eurasian Prize 2015 statuette and the "University of the Year" certificate. Other winning universities are awarded with Silver and Bronze certificates for 2nd and 3rd places respectively.
Cash prize is possible and depends on sponsors.
Special prizes by partners are possible.
If there are three or less works submitted for any of the nominations, the jury may decide not to award these works. Final decision depends on the quality of the presented projects.