1. The project developed a residential group, consisting of sections of an average height of up to 8 floors, facing the main facade to the park area and the lake.
2. The planning of apartments meets modern requirements of consumers: includes open and glazed summer rooms, sanitary facilities in the day and night zones, the separation of the dining area and working kitchen.
3.Automobile parking for storing cars of residents are located in the built-in-built underground part of the building.
4. Each section has an attic floor, in which there is a two-level apartment of increased comfort. The project provides for 3 basic variants of such apartments: small, medium, large – depending on the number of members of the family, assuming residence in one of these apartments.
5. On the ground floor of the complex there are leased premises, supposed to create the infrastructure that serves the residents of the house.
6. In the residential building, materials favorable for the health of the inhabitants were used: walls made of ceramic elements, wood and stone, heaters made of natural materials. The ceilings are designed from concrete and reinforced concrete structures.
1 st place
CONCEPT, HOME INTERIOR, Season 2018, STUDENT COMPETITION, Победители