The Eurasian Prize extends the terms of entries submission in the 2018 season
Good news for all those who for some reason did not have time to register their entry for the international festival of architecture and design “The Eurasian Prize”: the deadlines for registration and submission of entries have been extended. This became possible due to the rescheduling of the high profile award ceremony for December 2018.
As you all already know, the Eurasian Prize is not just a competition. It is a festival, a series of events filled with a rich business program and entertainment events. Every year, we join forces with the organizers of industry forums to ensure that our participants and guests have only the best impressions of the festival’s culmination, GALA.
From December 5 to December 7, 2018, several important events in the field of urban development, architecture, design and technology will take place in Yekaterinburg: the largest high-rise and unique construction forum “FORUM 100+”, the international architecture, urban development and design forum “ARCH EURASIA”, the international festival of architecture and design “The Eurasian Prize” and the award ceremony GALA. The decision of the Organizing Committee of the Eurasian Prize was unanimously: carrying out these events within one week will significantly enrich the program for the guests of all these events.
So now we are glad to present you the updated calendar of the 2018 season!
- Deadline for the professional competitions URBAN DEVELOPMENT, ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN – September 10, 2018.
- Deadline for the STUDENT COMPETITION – September 25, 2018.
- Deadline for the competition SCIENCE AND PUBLICISM – October 15, 2018.
- Entries’ evaluation in the professional competitions – September 15-October 15, 2018.
- Entries’ evaluation in the competition SCIENCE AND PUBLICISM – October 15-25, 2018.
- Entries’ evaluation in the student competition – September 25-October 15, 2018.
- Public voting – October 15-October 25, 2018
- GALA – December 6, 2018